Thursday, April 21, 2011

Soundtrack

1) I absolutely love country music, I grew up with it and it is just so relaxing to listen to. So I have a couple of "favorite" country songs, they aren't necessary a soundtrack of my life. The first one would be Telluride by Tim McGraw -- I just love all of Tim's songs and it reminds me of the time my whole family went to one of his concerts. Another country artist I love would have to be Keith Urban, and in particular I would have to choose, somebody like you, its just an upbeat fun country song! My last country song would have to be, She's Country by Jason Aldean. I don't know why I love this song, but when I'm in a bad mood I like to listen to this song and it cheers me up!

2) I like thinking about the old days sometimes, and when I think about the old days I think of music like Michael Buble. I absolutely love his style of music, the jazz is very relaxing and upbeat, and it just overall puts me in a good mood! My favorite song from him would most likely be Sway, it makes me want to get up and dance! His music is just so classic, and it reminds me of the concert I went to for my 18th birthday. Love Michael Buble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment